Every mom will appreciate a day without having her baby cry all over the place., a good night sleep without being woken by her crying baby. This is why this article is put together to give moms practical ways to stop their baby tears straight away.
- Gentle rocking while speaking softly according to experienced moms works like magic.
- Change the baby’s location from a loud room to a quieter and dark room. It could just be that your baby needs some calm and peace.
- Get your baby’s dad to help you out his strong arms and deeper voice does the magic.
- when your baby is crying non-stop, you can lay your baby on his tummy while you rub his back.
- Try using soft toys or games to distract your baby from the tears.
- ever heard that skin-skin contact soothes a crying baby? surely it does. the mother’s warmth releases a surge of the loving hormones oxytocin and prolactin that helps to comfort the baby.
- singing to her in a gentle voice also works.
- cooled cucumber batons help kids crying from teething pains.
- you can distract your crying baby from tears by making funny faces. they will forget why they were crying in the first place.
- When all tricks fail, try acting like a Buffon by making a loud noise and waving my hand around so the baby wonders what the heck is wrong with you.