Brownie Phobia! Who is with me?

Home Forum Child Care Brownie Phobia! Who is with me?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Jimoh Kawthar oyindamola Kawthar_pearl 3 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

When I gave birth to my sugar! As a first time mom, I found it difficult to handle my baby Brownie (poop)! Lol! I will look away when cleaning the Brownie and some folks around will laugh their heart out.

A friend once told me she used her bare hands to wash Brownie off and I was like wow! I was still forming I can never touch Brownie.

Fast forward to 2 months later, immidiately after bathing my Sugar and I got into the playing mood before throwing in the Diaper! I lifted her up to play and in the excitement all I heard was *Prap** and next thing Brownie fell into my mouth! Lmao! I tried to close my mouth fast but I was not very fast. hehe! And that is how the Brownie phobia flew far away from me!!!
    African Mom’s who is with me?

Hahahahhahhahahaaaa I’m sorry to laugh 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 but the is hilarious. It reminds me of my husband who wore gloves to change our daughter’s diaper in the first few weeks. Fast forward a month later no one taught him to start using wipes without the gloves since that was quicker 😂😂😂😂

I’m with you. I never knew 💩💩💩💩😂😂😂😂😂 could be this funny. Bless you @roygirl

Happy O
    HEO

Hehehehehee I can’t help but laff my assignment off. I was so lucky I didn’t do much of the cleaning thing. I left the work for my mum first some months but catch up when I was left with no choice

Mine was different though,I always felt good cleaning my baby’s poop..I was happy I was doing it for my child…It wasn’t New to me anyways as I was doing for other children even before I had mine

Hehehe, my sister is so irritated by it. I just laughed and tease her that she would throw her baby inside washing machine when he poops

was skeptical about it when i gave birth to my first but with time i adjusted

I still got brownie phobia oooo.
    But when I’m outside I try to act like I got no issues

initially i have phobia for brownies but now am so used to it

My MIL did everything for the first 6 months, when she left I found it hard changing for my baby but I later got used to it. It’s our job 😂 😂

• My MIL did everything for the first 6 months, when she left I found it hard changing for my baby but I later got used to it. It’s our job 😂 😂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to Log in