How long should one abstain from sex after childbirth

Home Forum Motherhood How long should one abstain from sex after childbirth

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Precious Ozavize Precious 3 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

How long is it ideal for a woman to abstain from sex after childbirth. I heard it is 3 weeks for vagina  birth and 6 weeks for cs,how true is this can everyones body be the same to quickly get back to normal activities, what of people with vagina tears?.  I had sex 3 months after my baby’s delivery and that was because hubby was asking for it and I didn’t want him to get the pleasure outside. Let’s share our experience about this

Our bodies vary from each other, I think it’s when you know you are ready and healthy to do it

When the body is ready. Some women suffer low sex drive and it’s not easy because of their partners. Women are just amazing!. Mine was 6 weeks after but it was discomforting so I waited 1 extra month

There is no rules it all depend on your body, just remember to protect yourself.

3 weeks ke.. I have sex even in two weeks after birth and I really enjoyed it. I took one week+ to treat my cut. It depends on the body shaa.

It has to do with each body type.

This question has to do with how each person’s body heals.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to Log in