How Do One Overcome Guilt From The Loss of a Child?

Home Forum Child Care How Do One Overcome Guilt From The Loss of a Child?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Jimoh Kawthar oyindamola Kawthar_pearl 3 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

loosing a child is a feeling words can’t explain. You mourn for like forever. How  can one overcome feeling guilty when you feel it was your  fault?

loosing a child is a feeling words can’t explain. You mourn for like forever. How  can one overcome feeling guilty when you feel it was your  fault

Happy O
    HEO

<p style=”padding-left: 30px;”>It may not be easy but life must go on. So you must find reasons to disassociate yourself from feeling guilty. Always feature the brighter side of the past relationships btwn you and the child, take consolation on how much love you have showered him and always believe that whatever has happened has been pre-destined by God. With time,  you will overcome.</p>

The feeling of guilt is dark and powerful one,difficult to overcome.Only prayers can help you most especially when it involves a loved one..It steals ur Joy..Only prayers can help.Ask God to help you until u experience peace inside and no longer feel guilty about it.

My friend had this feeling and till date she’s still in the healing process

Thanks for your replies! Really appreciate.

It’s really sad. I’m thankful for my family always

have been with a sister who loss a child ,is not an easy thing but word of encouragement and word of God consoles and heals faster but is hard to forget ,the person does not need to be left alone to aviod bad thought.

When my grandma lost my mum I can’t feel what she felt but I know feeling is bad, it’s been 10 years now and she still cry’s and brood whenever she remembers. I pray God heals the wound of mother’s that lost their children.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to Log in