KEEPING YOUR MARRIAGE FRESH.

Home Forum RELATIONSHIPS KEEPING YOUR MARRIAGE FRESH.

This topic contains 8 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Obere_micky Obere_micky 3 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Many challenges abounds in marriages which tends to take away our attention. Always Look in the mirror. Once you stop using mirror, It’s a cliche that you stop caring about your own appearance as you settle into comfortable marriage.

For many spouses, watching their partner schlep around in the same old clothes and styles sends the message of ‘You’re not important enough for me to make an effort for’. And that, combined with a dull routine and predictable sex life, its disastrous!

So, how do you reverse it?

Make an effort, like you did on your first date, Shower before bed, change into a decent night dress & wear a sweet fragrance perfume, making you irresistible.

Get frisky, Sex is a very important part of a healthy relationship. It keeps you close, intimate and playful. So, if time is the issue, then plan for it. Leave the kids with the grandparents for a night, or arrange for lunch at home for just 2 of you, when they’re at school. If you can, plan a weekend away.”

Make it fun rather than being a chore, and remember how much time and effort you put in to please your partner when you first met. So Keep The Fire Burning!

This is too much ma’am 😘 😘 , thanks for sharing this with us

Thanks for sharing this, it’ll really help boring marriage

<p style=”padding-left: 30px;”>Nice tips. Thanks a lot</p>

I like this I love the frisky Part though.Lol

i love this

Nice one

So true, before we start having kids it was much easier. But with the kids, everything changes. It’s a challenge but we have to try for ourselves and husbands

This is very very cool. I love this so much. Thanks a for sharing this

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to Log in