Meal Plan

Home Forum FOOD Meal Plan

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Aderonke Fameso Afameso 3 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Different families have their way of planning their meals and the food they eat.

I don’t like the routine life of a meal timetable whereas it works for some families.

As far as there’s the right amount of classes of food most especially protein, vegetables, carbohydrates which is balanced diet, I think both ways work.

How do you do meal planning in your house?

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I do ensure that piece of meat or fish is available to represent protein, vegetables for vitamins, oils fat fat & oil, carbirhydate is almost in all our foods. At least 3- 4 classes of food must be available.</p>

My meals have no plans ooo, any my MIL is always angry about it because I eat whatever I feel like taking and hubby support too

Same here with me, I don’t like routine meal timetable. It gives me much joy and pleasure to eat whatever I want to eat whenever I want it as long as its a balanced diet.

I prepare it as the idea and inspiration comes.I love to experiment so I have no meal plan

It’s good to have a meal plan so one will be able to balance all classes of food in them

I don’t have meal plan but I try as much as possible to eat balance diet.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to Log in